- Chairman of Hamas Political Bureau
- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“I accept a Palestinian state according to 1967 borders with Jerusalem as the capital, with the right to return.”
“Israel-Hamas Cease Fire; Interview with Hamas Political Leader Khaled Meshaal,” CNN, Nov. 21, 2012
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Chairman of Hamas Political Bureau, 2004-Present
- Exiled in Damascus, 2001
- He was briefly imprisoned and then expelled from Jordan, 1999
- After Iraq Invasion of Kuwait, he moved to Jordan where he became the head of Hamas in Jordan, 1990
- After the start of the Palestinian Intifada, he became involved with Hamas as it formed in 1987, becoming the branch head in Kuwait where he lived at the time, 1987
- BS, Physics, Kuwait University
- He and his family move to Kuwait, 1967
- Born in the West Bank village of Silwad, near the city of Ramallah, 1956
- Quoted in: