- The Omar & Azmeralda Alfi Distinguished Fellow in Islamic Law at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Nov. 12, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Law, the Omar & Azmeralda Alfi Distinguished Fellow in Islamic Law, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Commissionaire on The United States Commission on International Religious Freedom
- Visiting Professor, Yale Law School
- Carnegie Scholar in Islamic Studies, 2005
- Member of Human Rights Watch
- PhD, Islamic Studies, Princeton, 1999
- JD, University of Pennsylvania, 1989
- BA, Yale University, 1986
- None found
- Quoted in: