- Senior Counsel at the World Bank
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of July 7, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Counsel, World Bank, 1987-present
- Attorney Advisor, Export Import Bank of the United States, 1980-1986
- Private Practice, 1976-1980
- International Law Association, American Branch
- PhD, University of Amsterdam, International Economics
- JD, Yale Law School
- BA, New York University
- None found