- Senior Writer for the New York Times
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Nov. 12, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Writer, New York Times
- Sunday Magazine’s special correspondent, New York Times, 1990
- News Editor and Deputy Bureau co-ordinator of New York Times coverage of the media, radio, television, advertising and publishing, 1987-1988
- Special correspondent, Paris, New York Times, 1986
- Chief of the New York Times Cairo Bureau, Egypt (responsible for covering the Arab world), 1983-1986
- Member of the Washington Bureau New York Times, 1977-1983
- Member of the advisory committee, Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University
- MA, Woodrow Wilson School, Princeton University, 1972
- BS, Economics, Barnard College, 1969
- None found