- Political Commentator
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Apr. 7, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Contributor to newspapers and magazines, including the New York Times, New York Post, the Wall Street Journal, and NewsMax.com
- Currently runs “Sky Hook II Project,” dedicated to recovering living American POWs in Southeast Asia
- Runs personal internet blog called “The Boot’s Blasts,” at leboutillier.blogspot.com
- Former U.S. Congressman (R-NY), served on the House Foreign Affairs Committee as a member of Special House POW/MIA Task Force, 1980
- MA, Harvard Business School
- BA, Harvard College
- None found