- Professor of Religion, International Affairs and Islamic Studies at Georgetown University
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Religion, International Affairs and Islamic Studies, Georgetown University
- Founding Director of the Center for Muslim-Christian Understanding, Georgetown University
- Editor-in-Chief, The Oxford Encyclopedia of the Modern Islamic World, The Oxford History of Islam, The Oxford Dictionary of Islam and Oxford’s The Islamic World: Past and Present
- Former Member of the Board of Directors, Center for the Study of Islam & Democracy
- Former President, Middle East Studies Association of North America
- Former President, American Council for the Study of Islamic Societies
- PhD, Temple University
- MA, St. John’s University
- BA, St. Antony’s College
- None found