- Rebbe of the Hungarian Satmar Hasidic Dynasty
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Jan. 1, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Grand Rabbi, Hungarian Hasidic Rebbe, and Talmudic Scholar
- Founder of Kiryas Joel Town near Monroe, New York, 1970’s
- Became the only Jewish leader to denounce the newly founded Jewish state, 1948
- Holocaust survivor, 1944
- Rabbi of Satmar (Rumania), 1934 – WWII
- None found
- Born: 1887
- Died: 1979