- Professor of Sociology at Northern Kentucky University
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of July 20, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Sponsor, Beyond the Classroom (Study Abroad Scholarship), Northern Kentucky University, 1992-present
- Professor of Sociology, Northern Kentucky University, Aug. 1988-present
- Author, Cengage Learning, May 1988-present
- Project Director, Campus Connect Student Philanthropy Project
- Former Managing Editor, Journal of Health and Social Behavior
- Recipient, Frank Milburn Sinton Outstanding Professor Award, Northern Kentucky University
- Recipient, Outstanding Junior Faculty Award, Northern Kentucky University
- PhD, Sociology, University of Cincinnati, 1984
- MA, University of Cincinnati, 1979
- BS, Sociology and Math, Northern Kentucky University, 1977
- Created the website ThinkSociology.com, a resource for sociologists who wish to add a visual and/or interactive component to their teaching.
- Quoted in: