- Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs at the Congressional Research Service (CRS)
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of May 14, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Specialist, Middle Eastern Affairs, The Congressional Research Service (CRS), July 2008-present
- Transatlantic Fellow, Robert Bosch Stiftung, June 2007-May 2008
- Attorney, James L. Zanotti P.C., Apr. 2002-Aug. 2005
- Attorney, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP, Oct. 1999-Mar.2002
- MA, International Peace and Conflict Resolution, American University, 2007
- JD, Harvard Law School, 1999
- BA, History, University of Southern California, 1995
- Has provided testimony before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs on the subject of “Chronic Kleptocracy – Corruption Within the Palestinian Political Establishment,” July 10, 2012
- Quoted in: