- Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs at the Congressional Research Service (CRS)
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of May 1, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Specialist, Middle Eastern Affairs, The Congressional Research Service (CRS)
- Presidential Management Fellow, Office of Personnel Management, 2002-2004
- MA, Middle East History, Princeton University, 2002
- Twitter handle: @SharpJeremyM
- Has provided testimony before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs on the subject of “Water as a Geopolitical Threat”, Jan. 16, 2014
- His research has been cited by the Washington Post, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal.
- Has publicly appeared before the Woodrow Wilson Center, the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, and the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies.
- Quoted in: