- Freelance Writer and Author
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Apr. 8, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Author, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2010-present
- Adjunct Writing Professor, Columbia University, Sep. 2009-present
- Freelance Journalist, Washington Post Magazine, New York Times, Daily Beast, and Marie Claire, 2005-present
- Author, Ballantine Books, 2003-2006
- Participant in Seeds of Peace
- Masters of Fine Arts (MFA), Fiction Writing, Columbia University, 2011
- MS, Journalism, Columbia University, 2008
- BA, English Literature and Creative Writing, Brown University, 2002
- Researched in Israel, West Bank, and Gaza, 2003-2004
- Interviewed prominent leaders including: Ehud Barak, Bibi Netanyahu, Ehud Olmert, Chief Rabbi Yona Metzger, Yasser Arafat, Hanan Ashrawi, Ghazi Hamad, James Baker III, Colin Powell