- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“The solution is: a massive grass roots network of people-to-people contact, between Palestinians and Israelis, similar to ‘Seeds of Peace’ but less politicized and more constructive, and with widespread programs in Israel and Palestine itself. These include joint schooling, joint businesses, interfaith clergy organizations, and constant dialogue. May sound a bit ‘pie in the sky,’ but note -- it’s the one thing that hasn’t even been tried yet!”
From an e-mail to ProCon.org, Nov. 8, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Speaker for the Israeli Consulate for three years
- Works closely with Ambassador Dore Gold, advisor to Prime Minister Sharon
- Former spokesman and speechwriter for the Mission of Israel to the United Nations
- MA, Shalom Hartman Institute
- MA, Columbia University
- BA, Columbia University
- None found