- Existentialist Philosopher
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Apr. 14, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Captured by the Germans (prisoner for 9 months), 1940
- Drafted into the French Army as a meteorologist, 1939
- Served as a conscript in the French Army, 1929-1931
- PhD, Philosophy, Ecole Normale Sup rieure, 1929
- Born: 1905
- Died: 1980
- Buried in Cimetiere de Montparnasse, Paris, France, 1980
- Declined the Nobel Prize for literature, 1964