- Former Jerusalem Bureau Chief for the New York Times
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Sep. 11, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Correspondent, New York Times, 2004-present
- Jerusalem Bureau Chief, New York Times, 2001-2004
- White House Correspondent, New York Times, 1997-2001
- Resident Correspondent, New York Times, 1994-1997
- Washington Monthly, 1988-1991
- None found