- Chariman of the Founding Council, American Open University (AOU)
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Nov. 5, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Chariman of the Founding Council, American Open University (AOU), “an independent non-profit educational organization, based in the United States of America.”
- Professor of Islamic Studies and Director of the Research Center, The Institute of Islamic and Arabic Sciences (IIASA), “a non-profit educational institution affiliated with Al-Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University (IMSIU), Saudi Arabia.”
- Professor of Islamic Studies, Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University, Saudi Arabia
- Associate Professor of Islamic Studies, Department of Islamic Culture, Riyadh University
- Lecturer, Department of Philosophy, University of Khartoum
- Consultant for various Islamic Organizations around the world
- PhD, Philosophy, University of Khartoum / University of London, 1970
- BA, Philosophy, University of Khartoum, 1961
- None found