- Professor Emeritus of History at the University of California at Berkeley
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of July, 25, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor Emeritus of History, University of California, Berkeley
- Specializations: Islamic History Urban Middle East
- Former Chairman of the Center for Middle Eastern Studies, University of California, Berkeley
- PhD, Harvard University, 1964
- AB, Harvard University, 1958
- None found
- Quoted in: