- Head of the Association for Memorizing the Quran
- Con to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“This Naqba [‘Catastrophe’] is the worst day of remembrance for the Palestinian people … because with the loss of Palestine, the Arab nation was lost, and with the establishment of the false state of Israel, the whole Muslim nation was lost… He who says that the Jews have any right over this land – besides being occupiers – is a liar, and they will disappear.”
Speech, Palestinian Authority TV, May 13, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Head of the Association for Memorizing the Quran, PA Ministry of Endowments and Religious Affairs
- Muslim cleric in Gaza
- Affiliated with Hamas
- None found (as of Mar. 22, 2007)
- None found