- Palestinian Ambassador to the United Nations in Geneva
- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“The resolution of the UN General Assembly in 1947 said it divided Palestine for two states, one for the Arabs and one for the Jews. Where is the Palestinian one now? So for us, I think that we want to practice our right to self-determination with east Jerusalem as our capital, and to reach an agreement on the issue of refugees according to the UN General Assembly resolution 194… we can find an acceptable and agreed solution including the elements I have just mentioned.”
Lucia Walton, “Palestinian Statehood: a Reality or Diplomatic Stunt?,” Deutsche Welle, Dec. 17, 2014
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Palestinian Ambassador, United Nations, Geneva (Switzerland)
- Palestinian Representative, United Nations Human Rights Council
- Palestinian Ambassador, Switzerland, Representative Office of Palestine in Bern
- President, Al-Bashir Institute for Development and Creativity
- Former Secretary General, Palestinian Legislative Council (PLC)
- Member, Fatah Revolutionary Council
- None found
- Also referred to as Ibrahim M. M. Khraishi and Ibrahim Khreisheh