- Senior Lecturer, Department of Political Science at Bar-Ilan University, Israel
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Oct. 8, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Political Science, Bar-Ilan University, 1987-present
- Research Director, International Crisis Behavior Project, 1994-1996
- Lecturer, “Mehina” Program, The Hebrew University, 1986-1994
- Research Director, Department of International Relations, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 1985-1986
- Assistant Professor, Department of Political Science, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Summer 1985
- Visiting Scholar, The Middle East Institute, Columbia University, Spring 1985
- Research Fellow, Institute of International Studies, University of California, Berkeley, 1984-1985
- PhD, Philosophy, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, 1984
- MA, International Relations, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, 1978
- None found