- Professor in the Department of Politics at Lake Forest College, Chicago
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Aug. 11, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor, Department of Politics, Lake Forest College, Chicago
- Recipient, Lifetime Achievement Award, Palestinian-American Women’s Society, 2003
- Associate Member, University of Chicago’s Center for Middle Eastern Studies, 1988-present
- Fellow, Midwest Faculty Seminar, University of Chicago, 1987
- International Award, Operation PUSH, Chicago, 1981
- PhD, African History, University of Illinois- Chicago
- MA, US Foreign Policy, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- BA, Liberal Arts Western College for Women
- None found