- Associate Editor of The Jerusalem Report
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“The struggle for the Temple Mount is a complicated one. If Palestinians and Israelis are to make progress towards peace, each side must begin to understand the narratives of the other as a point of departure for mutual understanding.”
“The Struggle for the Temple Mount,” Middle East Forum, May 2, 2001
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Editor and Columnist, The Jerusalem Report, 1990-present
- Editor and Writer, the Jerusalem Post, 1983-1990
- Regular Contributor to The New Republic and the Hebrew daily Ha’aretz
- Winner of the National Jewish Book Award for Shalom, Friend: The Life and Legacy of Yitzhak Rabin, 1996
- MA, Education, Hebrew University, Jerusalem, 1985
- BA, Religious Studies, University of California at Santa Cruz, 1976
- Advanced religious studies at the Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies and Yeshivat Hamivtar, 1977-1980
- None found
- Quoted in: