- Former Adjunct Professor of Law at Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Jan. 1, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology, 1968-1983
- Formerly Barrister-at-Law, Ontario; Advocate, Israeli Bar; Solicitor, England & Wales
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Political Science, Bar-Ilan University, Haifa
- Associate Professor, Faculty of Law, University of Western Ontario
- Senior Assistant to the Attorney General, Ministry of Justice, Jerusalem
- LLM, Yale University
- JSD, Yale University
- LLB, Osgoode Hall Law School (Canada)
- None found