- 43rd President of the United States
- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“I remain strongly committed to the vision of two democratic states, Israel and Palestine, living side by side in peace and security…I reaffirmed our commitment to that vision and to the road map as the only way forward to realize it. The road map has been accepted and endorsed by both Israel and the Palestinian Authority, along with virtually the entire international community.”
“Remarks With Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon,” Prairie Chapel Ranch, Crawford, Texas, Apr. 11, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- 43rd President of the United States, 2001-present
- Governor of Texas, 1994-2000
- MBA, Harvard Business School, 1975
- BA, Yale University, 1968
- None found