- Former Professor of Political Science at Villanova University
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Jan. 13, 2016
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Former Professor of Political Science, Villanova University
- Former Member, Brookings Middle East Study Group
- Visiting Professor, American University of Beirut (Lebanon), 1961-1964
- Former Associate Editor, Journal of South Asian and Middle Eastern Affairs
- PhD, Columbia University
- MA, Columbia University
- BA, Columbia University
- Traveled extensively throughout the Middle East between 1958 and 1984
- Has been published in The Middle East Journal, Journal of South Asian and Middle Eastern Affairs, American-Arab Affairs, The Review of Politics, New Outlook (Tel Aviv), Transaction, Middle East International (London), Asia, Middle East Forum, and Arab Perspectives
- Quoted in: