- Former Professor of Law at Cairo University
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Nov. 2, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Law, Cairo University
- President of the Egyptian Society of International Law, 1980-present
- Judge of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, 1995
- Member of the Institut de droit international where he served as Vice President, 1993-1995
- Chaired the Plenary Committee of the UN Conference on State Succession to Treaties, 1977-1978
- Doctorat en Droit (Doctor of Laws), University of Paris (France), 1954
- MA, Comparative Law, Cambridge University (UK), 1951
- LLB, University of Cairo (Egypt), 1948
- Member of the Bar, Cairo (Egypt), since 1967