- Former Professor of Rabbinical Literature and Philosophy, University of Chicago
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Sep. 19, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- First Reform Judaism Rabbi in the United States
- Professor of Rabbinical Literature and Philosophy, University of Chicago, 1892-1923
- Editor, Reform Advocate, 1891-1923
- Board President, Chicago Public Library, 1885-1897
- Editor of Der Zeitgeist, Milwaukee, 1880-1882
- Editor at the Department of the Bible of the Jewish Encyclopedia
- None found
- Born: 1851
- Died: 1923
- Quoted in: