- Former Communications Manager at the Jewish Community Relations Council
- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“From seven-and-a-half-thousand miles away, it is difficult to place yourself in a bomb shelter. It is difficult to imagine what it is like to have 90 seconds, 60 seconds, 15 seconds to find cover, all while wondering if this will be the time Iron Dome misses. It is difficult to feel the full weight of uncertainty shared by both Israelis and Palestinians and the fierce desire to restore some semblance of normalcy, calm and peace.
And it is also difficult to know how, from seven-and-a-half-thousand miles away, to show support for Israel’s right to self-defense, empathy for human suffering and commitment to a two-state-solution in a way that will promote peace and not fuel extremism.”
“Show Support for Israel in the US, Don’t Engage in Pro-Palestinian Extremism,” Haaretz, July 16, 2014
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- PR Manager, Optimizely, Aug. 2015-present
- Pro Bono Communications Trainer, Emerge California, Mar. 2014-present
- PR and Communications Manager, DoubleDutch, Nov. 2014-July 2015
- Communications Manager, Jewish Community Relations Council, Apr. 2013-Oct. 2014
- Communications Consultant, Headline Media, Nov. 2011-Mar. 2013
- Jewish World Editor, Haaretz, July 2011-Nov. 2011
- Staff Writer, Haaretz, Dec. 2010-Nov. 2011
- Online Marketing Manager, EyeView, Sep. 2009-Aug. 2010
- BA, Government, magna cum laude, IDC Herzliya (Israel), 2010
- Twitter handle: @E_LooksLikes
- Quoted in: