Former Professor of Political Science at the London School of Economics (LSE)
to the question
"Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Politics, with a focus in the History of the Middle East
- Founder and Editor of the journal Middle Eastern Studies, 1964
- Graduate Work, St. Antony’s College, Oxford, 1951-53
- BSc, London School of Economics, 1951
- Born: 1926
- Deceased: 1992