- Professor Emeritus Political Science at the State University of New York at Binghamton
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Feb. 5, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director of the Middle East Program at the State University of New York, Binghamton
- Professor of Political Science since 1966
- Ford Foundation fellowship, 1952
- PhD, Columbia University
- None found