- Political Journalist and Commentator
- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“As long as there is a chance, however small, to initiate a momentum for peace leading to the establishment of a Palestinian state [as part of a two-state solution], it is important to maintain this objective, based on international consensus.”
“Palestine: A Propos de l’Etat Binational,” Association France Palestine Solidarite, www.france-palestine.org, Nov. 23, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Journalist at Le Monde Diplomatique
- School unknown
- None found