- US Senator (D-NY)
- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“The basic formulation of Oslo was correct. The formulation of land for peace, in fact, is the only route for Israel’s prosperity and survival. The basic idea, giving back land so that there might be peace and security, is the only one that works.”
Senator Charles Schumer Addresses AIPAC, Mar. 20, 2001
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- US Senator from New York, 1998-present
- JD, Harvard Law School, 1974
- Undergraduate, Harvard College, 1971
- None found