- Senior Research Fellow andTutor in Philosophy at St. Benet’s Hall, University of Oxford , England
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of May 25, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Research Fellow in Philosophy, St. Benet’s Hall, Oxford
- Former Associate Professor of Philosophy, Saint Xavier University, Chicago
- Honorary Fellow at the University of Southampton, attached to the Department of History
- Founding member of the Jewish Forum for Justice and Human Rights (UK)
- US Consulting Editor of Patterns of Prejudice, published by the Institute for Jewish Policy Research, London
- PhD, Social Thought, University of Chicago
- MA, Philosophy, University of London
- BA, Philosophy, University of London
- None found