- Attorney and International Advocacy Officer with Defence for Children International Palestine
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Sep. 15, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Attorney and International Advocacy Officer, Defense for Children International Palestine, Jan 2013-present
- Legal Advisor, MADRE, June 2011-Aug. 2012
- Fellow, International Women’s Human Rights Clinic at City University of New York School of Law, Aug. 2010-Aug. 2012
- Law Clerk, Outten and Golden LLP, Sep. 2009-May 2010
- JD, City University of New York, 2010
- BSc, Education, University of Vermont, 2004
- Twitter handle: @baparkr
- Quoted in: