Bill Clinton, JD Biography
42nd President of the United States
to the question
"Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- President of the United States, 1993-2001
- Governor of Arkansas, 1984-1992
- Governor of Arkansas, 1978-1982
- Arkansas Attorney General, 1976
- JD, Yale University, 1973
- Rhodes Scholarship, Oxford University, 1968
- BA, Georgetown University
- Full name is William Jefferson Clinton