- British Mathematician & Logician
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Oct. 17, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founding President of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament, 1958
- Nobel Prize for Literature, 1950
- Order of Merit, 1949
- Elected Fellow of the Royal Society, 1908
- BA, Mathematics, 1893
- Born: 1872
- Deceased: 1970