- Professor of Sociology at Bethlehem University
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Aug. 25, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Sociology, Bethlehem University
- Board of Trustees, Palestinian Academic Society for the Study of International Affairs (PASSIA)
- Executive Secretary, Department of Services to Palestinian Refugees, Middle East Council of Churches
- PhD, Sociology, University of Virginia
- None found