- Professor of Political Science and International Affairs at George Washington University
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Apr. 8, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Chairman of Advanced Area Studies (Middle East – Fertile Crescent), Department of State’s Foreign Service Institute
- Has lived in the Middle East on Fulbright and National Science Foundation Fellowships
- Has visited Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt and Morocco at the invitation of the respective governments
- Member of the Board of Advisory Editors of the Middle East Journal and of the International Editorial Board of Israel Affairs
- Member of the Middle East Institute, and a Fellow of the Middle East Studies Association
- PhD, Foreign Affairs, University of Virginia, 1964
- MA, Foreign Affairs, University of Virginia, 1963
- BA, cum laude, Government (with special honors), City University of New York, 1961
- None found