- Cleveland E. Dodge Professor Emeritus at Princeton University
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor Emeritus of Near Eastern Studies, Princeton University, 1974-Present
- Professor, University of London, 1945-1974
- First teaching appointment: Islamic History at the School of Oriental and African Studies, 1938
- PhD, University of London, History of Islam
- BA, University of London, Near and Middle East History
- None found
- Quoted in: