- Professor of Middle Eastern History at Ben Gurion University, Israel
- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“I continue to oppose the settlements and believe that a two-state solution is just and practical.”
“An Israeli Historian,” New York Times, Apr. 17, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Middle Eastern History, Ben-Gurion University
- PhD, Cambridge University
- None found
- Quoted in: