- Research Fellow in Defense and Homeland Security Studies at the Cato Institute
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of June 5, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Adjunct Lecturer, Elliot School of International Affairs, George Washington University, 2013-present
- Member, Military Utility, National Security, and Economics Working Group, Stimson Commission on U.S. Drone Policy, 2013-present
- Research Fellow, Defense and Homeland Security Studies, Cato Institute, 2008-present
- Research and Teaching Assistant, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2004-2007
- PhD candidate, Political Science, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- BA, magna cum laude, Government, Dartmouth College, 2000
- Has been published in International Security, Political Science Quarterly, Foreign Affairs, The New York Times, The LA Times, The Atlantic, The Hill, Politico, and the Christian Science Monitor.
- Quoted in: