- Opinion-Editor of the Israeli newspaper Maariv and former spokesman for the Israeli Ministry of Immigration Absorption
- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“I have been for the two-state solution for many years… I don’t want the Palestinians to be denied their self-determination.”
“Stalwart Israeli Journalist Takes a Stand For His Country,” JWeekly, Apr. 21, 2011
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Opinion-Editor, Maariv, 2003-present
- Former Spokesman and Adviser, Israeli Ministry of Immigration Absorption
- LLB, Tel Aviv University
- BA, Humanities and History, Tel Aviv University
- Born in Tel-Aviv to a Yemenite Jewish family
- Quoted in: