- Late Director of the Global Research for International Affairs (GLORIA) Center
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Jan. 1, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director of the Global Research for International Affairs (GLORIA) Center
- Editor of the Middle East Review of International Affairs (MERIA) Journal
- Editor of Turkish Studies Journal
- Has taught at Hebrew University, Tel Aviv University, Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies, and Georgetown University.
- PhD, Georgetown University
- Born in Washington DC, in 1950
- Died in Tel Aviv, Israel, in 2014