- Former member of the US House of Representatives (D-MA)
- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“I will be supportive of the U.S. government continuing to try to persuade the Israeli government to enter into peace negotiations with the ultimate goal of two states in the area.”
Congressman Frank’s Constituent Response Regarding the Crisis in Israel, Apr. 4, 2002
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Member, US House of Representatives (D-MA) 1981-2013
- Former Chairman, US House Committee on Financial Services
- Massachusetts State Representative, 1972-1979
- Administrative Assistant to Congressman Michael J. Harrington, 1971
- Assistant to Mayor of Boston Kevin White, 1968-1971
- JD, Harvard University, 1977
- BA, Political Science, Harvard University, 1962
- None found