- Former Interim Prime Minister of Iraq
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Sep. 5, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Interim Prime Minister of Iraq, June 1, 2004 – Apr. 7, 2005
- Iraqi-British neurosurgeon and Iraqi exile 1971-2003
- Co-founder of the London-based Iraqi National Accord (INA)
- Former Baath Party member
- Former Iraqi intelligence service employee
- Attended Medical school in England and Iraq
- None found
- Quoted in: