- Writer and Leader of Cultural Zionism
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
None found as of June 4, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Zionist activist and writer, who is most commonly known by his pen name “Ahad Ha’am”
- Leader of the Cultural Zionist movement
- Instrumental in soliciting support for the Zionist cause via the Balfour Declaration of 1917
- Member of the Hovevei Zion Movement (Lovers of Zion)
- Established Bnei Moshe Society (an elitist secret society supporting Hebrew language and Jewish cultural revival)
- Self taught: German, Latin, French, English
- Popularly known by his pen name Ahad Ha’am
- Born in Kiev Province, Ukraine-Russia, 1856, died in 1927
- While living in London, England, worked as representative of Wissotsky Tea Co.