- Professor Emeritus of Middle East History at Penn State University
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Sep. 29, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Amoco Foundation Award for Outstanding Teaching, Nov. 2000
- Professor of Middle East History, Penn State University, 1965-2000
- Conducted research at the American Research Center in Egypt, 1998
- Visiting research fellow at Cairo University, 1981-1982
- Visiting professor at the University of Haifa, 1973-1974
- Educated at Colby College and Harvard University
- None found