- Professor of Medicine at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of Apr. 23, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Medicine, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Research Scientist, Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel)
- Performed studies of DNA extracted from archeological remains, which reveal many unexpected facts about the lives of ancient peoples living in the Middle East
- A chair of Gene Therapy has been established in her honor
- Established the National Laboratory for Thalassemia Diagnosis (Israel)
- Visiting scientist at the National Cancer Institute in the laboratory of Prof. Max Gottesman, 1980-1981
- Visiting scientist at the laboratory of Dr. Bob Martin at the National Institutes of Health’s Laboratory of Molecular Biology, 1976-1977
- PhD, University of California at Davis, 1966
- None found