- Jerusalem based freelance writer and researcher
- None Found to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
No position found as of May 9, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Jerusalem based writer and researcher on Palestinian development issues
- Editor, Turath, a technical newsletter on architectural heritage published by the Old City of Jerusalem Revitalization Program
- Former director of research, Palestine Human Rights Information Center, Jerusalem
- Former contributing editor of Middle East Report
- Advisor, “Report of the FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN) Regional Conference for Europe” (Twentieth Session Tel Aviv, 29 Apr.-3 May 1996)
- None found
- Married Palestinian journalist Saman Khouri