- Director of the website MidEastWeb for Coexistence
- Pro to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“I support Israel and Palestine. Self determination for the one people cannot be supported without self determination for the other, and a solution that does not allow self-determination for both is a plan for war and oppression, not peace. The solution will not be found in better maps or guarantees or international forces, but in the hearts of men. Without the will to peace, any issue is made into an insurmountable obstacle. With the will to peace, the solution to any problem becomes a shared responsibility and achievement.”
From an e-mail to ProCon.org, Apr. 7, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Research and popularization of history and issues in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict at MidEastWeb and at PeaceWatch
- Member of the Advisory Council of OneVoice – Silentnolonger
- DSc, Behavioral Biology, Israel Technical Institute, 1974-1976
- MA, Psychology, Hebrew University, 1970-1973
- BA, Psychology, Brooklyn College, 1964-1968
- None found
- Quoted in: