- Co-founder of Electronicintifada.net
- Con to the question "Is a Two-State Solution (Israel and Palestine) an Acceptable Solution to the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict?"
“Efforts to ‘solve’ the situation by creating separate, ethnically homogenous states for the colonizing society, on the one hand, and for the victims of the colonization, on the other – along the lines of apartheid South Africa’s Bantustan system – have failed. The remaining route to a just peace would be a historic agreement to dismantle this colonial reality; it would transform Israeli Jews from a settler-colonial garrison society, and Palestinians from a subjugated people, into citizens of a common state committed to protecting the rights of all. Painstaking work would be needed to reverse the gross inequalities that are the consequence of the purposeful dispossession of the Palestinians.”
“Only a Single-State Solution Will Bring Peace,” New York Times, Apr. 24, 2014
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Co-founder, Electronicintifada.net
- Writer and Commentator on Middle East and Arab-American affairs
- Electronic Intifada
- Arab American Action Network
- MA, University of Chicago
- BA, Princeton University
- Quoted in: